Saturday, January 28, 2012

Yeah, so...

...I'm a teacher now.

Shit.

I feel like it's just hit me how much I don't know. Funny, after graduating and starting work it strikes me as only now will the real learning begin. I survived the first week pretty well, but the overwhelming feeling is that this year is gonna be one steep learning curve.

It's Saturday night and I sit here at home with a cup of tea and a Chemistry text book. What a life.

At least someone paid me this week. That's been a while coming.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bloke,
Hang in there mate. It is tough isn't it? I bet a million things are swirling around in your head right now - planning for tomorrow, for next week, what's an al-bloody-kane again?, what will they know about..., who was that person I met at morning tea on Tuesday... and it goes on and on. It gets easier eventually, but the intense start prepares you well for when it happens over and over again.
Cheers,
St

9:20 PM  
Anonymous aki said...

Kurisu,

All you have to do is not doing the best but trying to do the best, I believe. Don't forget to drink enough water (or tea) for you, and just let IT goes, mate.

-Aki

10:36 PM  
Blogger kurisu said...

St: Bloke, thanks mate - it's just as you said it would be. The list of questions is getting remarkably long, but still, it's early days. Will have to catch up soon.

Aki - Thanks, my friend! I'll (try to) do my best, and look after myself.

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home