Sunday, May 30, 2010

I rode for three hours

and all I got were these three lousy photos.

Asuke Trail again today. painful fun. I said to someone yesterday that I was going to ride until my legs fell off, and I think I got pretty close.

I went up here - more than half walking. Not much of a picture, but it shows the beauty of a plantation cedar forest.


Then I started going down here. Muuuuccchhhh better. I've never managed to find the willpower to apply the brakes here to stop to take photos as it's so much fun flying along this bit of trail on top of the mountain.

More fun.


No more photos as everywhere else has aleady been photo'd, posted and discussed.

Fun times. Ride a bike - you'll like it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

Looks like a FANTASTIC trail. Wish I were there:)

9:25 AM  
Blogger kurisu said...

Might be hard to get your motorbike up to the top Trace! ;-)

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home